Spicy Gochujang Tofu with Jasmine Rice & Cucumber
Cook Time: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
Sun Hee Gochujang 1 tbsp
Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
Chilli flakes 1 tsp
Cornflour for dusting tofu
Cubed tofu ½ cup
Brown sugar 1 tsp
Julienne spring onion for garnish
Sesame seeds few pinch
Sliced cucumber ¼ cup
Cooked jasmine rice 1 cup
Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Coat the tofu in the cornflour. Pan fry on medium heat until cooked and set aside.
- Place a pan on medium heat. Add oil, garlic, and chilli flakes. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add gochujang, soy sauce, brown sugar, and a splash of water. Combine well to form a sauce.
- Add the pan-fried tofu to the sauce and mix well.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion.
- Serve hot with jasmine rice and sliced cucumber.